It’s About the Mission.
Our vision is to provide an ethical, effective platform for information exchange between the public and private sector on homeland and national security ideas, technologies, and innovations that will achieve mission.
Our mission is to provide exceptional advocacy, capacity building, partnership opportunities, and marketing in the Federal security space for small and mid-sized companies. We do this to support and assist our government partners achieve their critical missions with the highest integrity; best and most innovative technologies; and results-based, quality products and services to prevent, protect against, mitigate, respond to, and recover from any terrorist attack or natural disaster.
To accomplish this we promote better dialogue with Congress and the Administration, provide clarification and representation on essential business issues, and work on behalf of the members on legislative and executive action that can impact their success. The GTSC was formed to give small and mid-sized companies access to an A-list of advocacy, advice and services. We build the relationships, alert our members to adverse activity, and carry their voice to the nation’s decision makers. Read our platform here.
Our innovative, agile small and mid-sized company CEOs design, develop, and implement security solutions to meet the needs of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense, the Department of Justice, Department of State, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and other Federal agencies that protect the nation. These leaders have banded together to form one voice to address, and work to solve, their short and long-term challenges in the Federal security market.
It is a powerful concept. Through GTSC, small and mid-sized business CEOs form one voice to represent their interests.
- delivers superior government affairs representation on behalf of our community
- educates our community on the priorities, operations and missions of DHS, DOD, ODNI, DOJ and DOS
- “walks the walk” by developing designations and implementing programs that align with our government partner’s goals such as cyber security awareness, hiring veterans, preparedness plans among others
- build relationship and increases opportunities for our member companies
- advocates the unique value of small and mid-sized companies to government decision makers
- engages large mentor companies to build our community and work with small companies
- affords networking opportunities to develop collective thought leadership, marketing opportunities and partnering agreements
- provides exceptional educational sessions to assure that our member companies have the internal capacity to deliver and understand the rules and regulations of Federal contracting
- offers access to a host of A-level strategic advisors and partners for additional insight and expertise.