The Government Technology & Services Coalition (GTSC) is committed to keeping our members up-to-date on the latest developments in the government contracting arena, in addition to informing them of the cutting edge and best practices for their business operations. To that end, we are hosting a “Capacity Building Day” to give our CEO’s a “shot” of all they need to know to make their business better and stronger. Have something that will help?? READ ON!
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS: Capacity Building Day 2017, August 17, 2017
- Educate companies on current requirements
- Inform companies of upcoming or recent changes to requirements
- Identify trends in buying, trends that impact companies and how companies are positioning to address these trends
- Share new and innovative approaches to the topic
- “Sales pitches” will not be accepted
- Apply as speaker or workshop – for speakers (15-30 minute presentations); for workshops, (1-1.5 hours)
GTSC will be incorporating a VENDOR FAIR to Capacity Building 2017!
If you’d like to reach 60+ government contracting CEOs, please click here: