The Government Technology & Services Coalition (GTSC) will host a Capacity Building Session on August 17th to help small and mid-tier contractors understand insurance, benefits, compliance, accounting, staffing, legal and contractor specific requirements in homeland and national security (like developing SCIFs, security clearances, etc.) they must understand to have the internal capacity to grow.
This is your once a year check-in to assure your enterprise is operating as efficiently and effectively as possible.
George Price, Director, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business, U.S. Department of State
Carla Thomas, Industry Liaison, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Strategies for Winning Government Business
- Developing Your Strategic Partnerships for Long Term Growth
- Solution Architecture/Proposal Architecture
- Winning Technical-Challenged Based Procurements
- Protest Procedures and Trends
- Cyber Readiness and Hygiene for Government Contractors
- Software Defined Perimeter – A New Paradigm for Securing Digital Infrastructures/Systems
- NIST 800-171 Simplifying CUI and DFARS Compliance
- Demystifying the Facility & Security Clearance Process to Include the New Insider Threat Implementation Requirement
GTSC will be incorporating a VENDOR FAIR to Capacity Building 2017!
If you’d like to reach 60+ government contracting CEOs, please click here: